Lotus on the corner - sampler

In less than two weeks Christina Aguilera will release her highly anticipated new abum Lotus. The diva released the sampler of Lotus. Including singles as Army of me, Red hot kinda love, Make The world move featuring CeeLo Green, Your body, Let there be love, Sing for me, Blank Page, Cease fire, Around the world, Circles, Best of me, Just a fool featuring Blake Shelton. Including deluxe tracks: Light up the sky, Empty words, Shut up and Your body rmx.

We wrote about Red hot kinda love, as a possible new single, but today we knew that second single off Lotus will be Army of me.
My favorite after Your body is the sixth track Let there be love, Around the world produced by Dwayne Chin-Quee. I like Circles this is written by Christina herself and produced by Alex da Kidd.

With boyfriend Matthew Rutler on Halloween
Alig két hét múlva megjelenik Chirstina Aguilera várva várt új lemeze a Lotus. A díva addig is közzétette a lemez dalaiból készített ízelítőt. Amely tartalmazza az összes számot, úgy mint az Army of me, Red hot kinda love, Make the world move, Your body, Let there be love, Sing for me, Blank Page, Cease fire, Around the world, Circles, Best of me, Just a fool. És persze a deluxe lemez dalait is, úgy mint a Light up the sky, Empty words, Shut up, vagy a Your body remixe.

Ugye arról korábban cikkeztünk, hogy a következő dal lehet a Red hot kinda love, de ma már tudjuk, hogy ez csak pletyka volt és a második kislemez az Army of me lesz.
Szerintem ütős a november 13-án megjelenő lemez, legjobban a Your body mellett a Let there be love, és a Circles tetszik. De az összes dal kiváló!

Az itt láthtató fotón Christina pasijával Matthew Rutlerrel fotózkodik, ugyanis a sztárpár a házukhoz hívta a paparazzókat, hogy aztán jó sok beállított képet készítsenek róluk halloween jelmezben. Sokak szerint Christina förtelmesen néz ki, és behatárolhatatlan, hogy minek is öltözött. Szerintem csak simán kéjhölgynek. :P


0 megjegyzés: