A New Year post

 

Happy New Year everyone! Haven't been so active lately, but this has to change in 2023! As the newest year approaches my need to have new years resolutions awakens. :D 

So this year i am gonna post more about quality music, and cover news in a professional way. I had a long way from blogging about music in the early 2010's to being a professional journalist. But as you know my main job (Journalism) takes a lot of time from blogging, but i have to try and make more time to write for you. 

Music industry changed a lot in the past decade and so is the way of communication, so i must adapt the blog to it and change the look of it. And also making a blog or a site is much different now, we have more options, another techniques, so i have to learn a lot. But i hope, you will be with me on the way. 

I wish you - once again - a happy, healthy new year with a lot of joy and luck! 

0 megjegyzés: