Snoop Dogg is cookin' something

In the past weeks i discovered some pretty fresh music from Snoop Dogg. Or at least it was new for me, so i did some digging and found out that this wasn't new at all. Snoop released a new album in 2021, called the Algorithm. (I was really into work that i didn't found that out earlier....) He gathered  artists from across Def Jam's history and the main characters of the west coast rap revived Mount Westmore. 

Their first single was Big Subwoofer, which emerged on my spotify recommendations this November.  

 And it seems like, Snoop is working on something new this year, because he posted a pic of himself in the studio, with the caption: "23. here i come".  

Really curious about with might be coming this year from him, a biopic is in the works for sure. Director Allen Hughes is already confirmed for the Universal Pictures project as screenwriter, alongside with Joe Robert Cole, who has co-written the Black Panther Movies. 

Snoop said about the project earlier in 2022.: “I waited a long time to put this project together because I wanted to choose the right director, the perfect writer, and the greatest movie company I could partner with that could understand the legacy that I’m trying to portray on screen, and the memory I’m trying to leave behind,” 

Last year was huge for him, because he took back control on his record label Death Row (and released a new album titled as B.O.D.R. (Bacc on Death Row) ), and announced that he is into NFT's. 

0 megjegyzés: