Nora En Pure- Make me love you



A dél-afrikai/svájci lemezlovas Nora En Pure neve ma már nem cseng idegenként Európában. A You are my Pridedal beírta nevét az elektronikus zene történetébe. A deep house DJ, producer azonban folyamatosan ontja magából a jobbnál-jobb és fülbemászó zenéket. Most éppen a Make me love you van terítéken a Deep Summer Soundson, de említhetném a U got my bodyt.

Egészen különleges zenei élményt nyújt a Diving with whales, amelyet csukott szemmel hallgatva ott érezhetjük magunkat az óceánban a bálnákkal. :) Nora En Pure a dalhoz egyébként valódi bálnák hangját használta fel, ami meg kell hagyni eléggé kreatív.

The south-african/swiss DJ Nora En Pure is not a stranger anymore in Europe. She made sure with You are my Pride that her name could not to be forget. The deep house dj, producer is continously making nice music. Right now the latest is Make me love you. But i could mention for example U got my body. A very special musical experience is Diving with Whales. As you listen to this hipnotizing song with closed eyes you it may feel like you are in the ocean with the whales. Oh, and the track features a few real whales, yes she used their sound as a sample. How creative she is! 





 

0 megjegyzés: